School uniform is as follows:
- white shirt or polo T-shirt (logo optional)
- grey trousers/shorts/skirt/dress
- royal blue cardigan/sweatshirt (logo optional)
- sensible, safe, black school shoes (not trainers or boots)
- outdoor coat appropriate to the season
- royal blue fleece (logo optional)
- royal blue checked dress (summer)
Fleeces, sweatshirts, polo shirts, P.E shorts (no logo) and T-shirts, all with the school logo, can be obtained from Stitch Design. https://www.buckshaw.lancs.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Buckshaw-website-uniform-info-letter.pdf
The school office also keeps a stock of ‘good as new’ uniform, which is sold at a very low cost on request.
On the days that they have PE lessons, children should come to school dressed in their kit.
This should consist of:
- White T-shirt, blue/black/dark grey shorts and trainers. In cooler weather, children may also wear blue/black/dark grey joggers or leggings and their school sweatshirt/cardigan.
- Long hair must be tied back
- Stud earrings or watches to be removed (it is preferable that no jewellery be worn to school on P.E. days)