School uniform is as follows:
- white shirt or polo T-shirt (logo optional)
- grey trousers/shorts/skirt/dress
- royal blue cardigan/sweatshirt (logo optional)
- sensible, safe, black school shoes (not trainers or boots)
- outdoor coat appropriate to the season
- royal blue fleece (logo optional)
- royal blue checked dress (summer)
Fleeces, sweatshirts, polo shirts and T-shirts, all with the school logo, can be obtained from the school office. We carry a small amount of stock and reorder as required. Please contact the school office for up-to-date details and prices. The school office also keeps a stock of ‘good as new’ uniform, which is sold at a very low cost on request.
On the days that they have PE lessons, children should come to school dressed in their kit.
This should consist of:
- White T-shirt, blue/black shorts and trainers. In cooler weather, children may also wear blue/black joggers or leggings and either their school sweatshirt/cardigan or a plain, dark coloured hoody.
- Long hair must be tied back
- Stud earrings or watches to be removed (it is preferable that no jewellery be worn to school on P.E. days)